May 20-23, 2018
Entry Deadline: May 14th
Product Delivery Deadline:
Spirits MUST arrive by May 16th to be judged.
Please read the “Shipping Information” below carefully to ensure that your products arrive on time.
Payment Deadline: May 18th
*International Deadline for Entries (requiring Cola Waiver) April 23rd
Early Entry (December 1st- January 31st): $75 per submission *$85 Offline
Regular Entry (February1st – March 31st): $90 per submission *$100 Offline
Late Entry (April 1st – May 14th): $105 per submission *$115 Offline
Presentation & Packaging Entries: $50
Payments: Payment for online entries can be made by credit card through Stripe.
To pay by Check:
Global Wine Awards
7582 Las Vegas Blvd S. Ste 777
Las Vegas, Nevada 89123
If payment is not received by the deadline above, entries will not be judged, and spirits will not be returned.
Eligibility and Requirements:
- Any and all commercially-produced Wines worldwide are welcome and eligible to enter.
- All entries must be listed on the official entry form.
- All entries submitted on time will be judged. If your submission gets stuck in customs, as does happen very rarely, don’t worry! We will assemble a small tasting panel for your entry. To avoid this, however, please read the “Shipping Information” below carefully to ensure that your products arrive on time.
- In addition to your entry form, please email the following information to email@example.com:
- Link to each brand’s website
- JPG file of your brand artwork (Bottle Shot and/or Hi-Res Logo)
- Staff Relations Contact (Name, Phone, Email)
- Up to Date Brand Information (i.e. available in what markets domestically and internationally, info on Winery, information unique to your brand)
- Each submission must include FIVE (5) 700/750ml bottles of product or larger. Please contact us directly if your production is in smaller volume.
- Please feel free to contact us directly if you have any additional questions.
***Please feel free to contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 702.613.5351 for additional support if you are a large organization submitting 10+ Wines
Where to Ship Your Wines:
Good Spirits Distributing
880 Wigwam Parkway Unit 130
Henderson, Nevada 89014
ATTENTION: GLOBAL WINE AWARDS
- Please contact us on 01 702 613 5351 if you have any questions, special requests, or if you need any other information to assist you entering the competition.
- Please make sure you include the completed submission form!
- Again, entries must ship FIVE (5) bottles of each wine submitted for judging. See above “Eligibility and Requirements” for details.
- Shipments will be accepted Monday through Friday from 9:00 am until 5:00 pm. Wine shipped to any address other than the one above will be disqualified and entry fees will not be returned.
- If you are shipping internationally, our EXCLUSIVE customs broker is Park Street. They can be reached at email@example.com and they will happily handle your customs clearance. Please contact them directly for fees and compliance questions. All customs brokerage fees are to be handled by entrants and must be paid in full before the start of the competition. Failure to be in compliance will result in disqualification.
- The Global Wine Awards or any of its officers or associates is not be responsible for the safety of the Wine from theft or damage by fire, accident, vandalism, or other causes. The entrant expressly waives and releases any claim or demand that they may have against any of them because of any damage to, or loss of, any product entered in the competition.